ANSYS Software is 6-month skill certificate program. During this period students will be given givenpractical knowledge of software in industry. Entire topics are covered through practical session along with the self-designed modules that will assist students in brushing up the know-how skills. Such training also makes the students ready to resolve real-industry issues while on job.
The program is designed for students or professionals who are:
1. Having a Diploma, BE / B. Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
2. Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
3. Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
4. Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
5. Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
Syllabus for ANSYS Comprises of 5 subjects along with the weekend assignment and project at the end of course completion and 4-week industrial training at the end of the semester. The detail of the syllabus is available on the https://mrsptu.ac.in website.
It is one of the most widely used software throughout the world for Finite element analysis some of the famous companies that uses ANSYS include Space X, NAL(National Aerospace Laboratories), DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization,Honeywell, RTX, Raytheon etc.