Certificate programme in NASTRAN/PATRAN is a six-month course. During this period the students will be provided with hand on laboratory experience on the latest MSC software as well as theoretical sessions. The students will be trained to built models by using MSC Patran and MSC Apex, creating boundary conditions, defining the material properties, analzye and then perform post processing.
1. Having a Diploma, BE / B. Tech or equivalent in domains such as Automotive, Mechanical, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Mechatronics.
2. Designing enthusiasts (No academic qualification mandatory)
3. Working in industries such as Automotive, Auto component, Design, Manufacturing, etc.
4. Working in Functional areas such as R&D, Analysis, Maintenance, Projects, component design, etc.
5. Interested in pursuing further studies on the part-time or full-time basis in Design and Engineering Sector.
Syllabus for Nastran/Patrancomprises of 5 subjects along with the weekend assignment and project at the end of course completion and 4-week industrial training at the end of the semester.The detail of the syllabus is available on the https://mrsptu.ac.in website.
Patran is one of the widely used tool for pre-process and post processing software by many renowned companies throughout the world.Some companies that use PATRAN and NASTRAN include DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation),ISRO ( Indian Space and Research Organisation), HAL( Hindustan Aviation Limited) NAL(National Aerospace Laboratories) ,Collins Aerospace, Boeing, Bombardier, Safran, Airbus.